- Talent developer
- Change facilitator
- Executive Coach
- Intuitive and passionate
I am passionate and have a strong track record in Team and Operations management, Talent Development, Coaching, and Change management.
As Learning Leader, I develop with my team a learning culture and a strategy aligned to business and operational goals. I manage leaders and professionals development and leverage common curricula.
I drive the learning transformation by imagining new induction and milestones programs and by using Digital innovative learning solutions including social learning, gaming and collaborative tools.
I pilot the deployment of a new Learning Management System and support change.
As Professional Facilitator and Executive Coach, I help teams to think more creatively, communicate more effectively, to deliver more innovative results and collective performance.
By building a strong alliance with people I accompany them on the path of leadership and personal impact development.
What people say about me ? I am a positive energizer !
- In charge of implementing the Deloitte Learning and Development strategy in France.
Develop leaders and professionals and leverage common curricula and innovative learning technology to equip our people with consistent and relevant technical, industry, professional and leadership capabilities.
Facilitator : High impact leadership - Management - Innovation
- In charge of Exco strategic projects related to Partners career and leadership development, I coached Executives and teams in meeting our strategic objectives.
à Mai 2014
- Operational Director reporting directly to the top management.
- I managed the profitability and performance tracking and contributed to strategic cultural change through cross-functional projects and teams.
à Avril 2010
- I implemented a worldwide new exchange program and I constantly assessed new opportunities and revenue sources, whilst developing and improving operational processes.
- I managed and coordinated international assignment process for employees - from offer letter to relocation. I interfaced with foreign subsidiary HR and took a lead role with respect to expatriate assignment administration.
- I consulted with managers and assignees on assignment packages, immigration and HR policy issues.
à Janvier 2009
- Operational Director for the Lyons and Grenoble offices and talent manager for internal client services staff in the regional offices, reporting directly to the top management.
- I manage the profitability and performance tracking and contribute to strategic cultural change through cross-functional projects and teams.
- Pilot and advisor for cross functional projects on cost savings, internal control, audit and organization.
- Counselor and career advisor for internal and external staff.
- Member of a worldwide team in charge of organizing and facilitating global executive board meetings.
à Décembre 1998
- Responsible for administration, finance, budget and people of the Audit, Consulting and Legal business lines.
- Controller, and manager of the internal client services staff
- I directly reported to the General Manager
FACILITATING WITH THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHOD
Coaching for Leaders and managers
Business Unit Management
Finance & Control & HR
Université Claude Bernard (Lyon I)
à Juin 1986
Organisation Management & controlling
à Juin 1983
FacilitationMergers - New way of working
Team communicationLocal - national - International
Employee engagementCertified DFX (Facilitation Excellence)
Creativity & InnovationBrief coaching
Leadership developmentJuniors to Experts recruitments
Digital HR & LearningMore than 20 years in managing extensive teams & projects
Recruitment & retention
MBTI - Certified Practitioner
The Lego Serious Play Method - Certified Practitioner
Advisor in Personal Impact
Advisor in Digital self branding
Advisor in Public speaking & presentation